From January 11th 2021, foreigners’ Work Permit application online portal will be via a new website: https://fuwu.most.gov.cn/ under the Ministry of Science and Technology’s Service Platform instead of via https://fwp.safea.gov.cn/
Companies must register and submit Work Permit applications for foreign nationals using the new portal.
Before login to the new portal, please prepare the documents in advance.
- Company business license – up-to-date color copy
- Front and back of Legal representative’s ID card (for Chinese) or Passport (for foreigner) – color copy
- Legal representative’s mobile number, office address and email address.
- Office assistant’s ID card front and back (for Chinese) or Passport (for foreigner) – color copy and signature
- Office assistant’s mobile number.
How do users verify their accounts on the new portal?
STEP1Go to the FWP system’s new portal:https://fuwu.most.gov.cn/
STEP 2 Select <Legal person login>, use the old username and password to log in.
If you can’t log in, please try to add “WP” before your account (WP+username), then select <Nature person login>to log in. If still unable to log in，please try “forgot password”.
STEP 3Choose <enter FWP system>, it will prompt you to complete the company information and verify the account again. Please follow the instructions and verify your account. After verification is done, you can use the old username and password to log in the FWP system again.
If this is the first time that the user is logging into the portal, user will need to follow the requirements and fill in the company information, then submit it to the Bureau of Foreign Experts Affairs for approval before proceeding with subsequent operations.